How we help you
The Street Smart class is currently run at Doubletree by Hilton Forest Pines in the Fitness suite on the First Wednesday of the month
- 7pm – 8pm (males & females)
Contact EPIC Training Ltd for more details.
The goal of the EPIC Training Ltd Street Smart programme is to serve its participants with an informative & educational workshop.
The programme has been designed to provide you with precautionary & preventative strategies for your general safety.
Working with you we teach you how to anticipate & avoid criminal acts such as:
- sexual assult
- violent attacks
We will also equip you with self-preservation techniques that can be practiced & sharpened continuously for a lifetime.
Ultimately, the programme is designed to help you develop confidence, awareness, self-assurance & the attitude to remain safe in any street environment.
- Awareness & prevention skills
- Threat avoidance, evaluation & awareness
- Fundamental knowledge for personal safety
- Verbal, visual & physical development
- Fear control – trepidation, fright, terror
- Attacker definitions
- Essential steps to deal with confrontations
- Skills & techniques to safeguard oneself
- Legal issues
EPIC Training Ltd workshops are for
Individuals, Groups & Families
“I’ve been training for a few months now. The classes fitted in around my busy work schedule. The sessions were very informative and built up my strength, knowledge and confidence making more aware of my surroundings and overall more streetwise.”
Darren Jackson, Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery Ltd